Thanks for joining us this week on the RIOT Podcast, a Christian podcast This week Pete, Bob and Barry are joined with their special guest, Pastor Rodney Gage of Rethink Life Church in Orlando, FL and the author of Family Shift. They will be discussing Basic Tips on Sharing your Faith.
TODAY’S SHOW SPONSOR: FAMILY SHIFT
The discussion begins with the question of, Why do we Share our Faith?
1. God tells us to: Matthew 28:18-20 ESV And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
2. To Spread Gods Fame: We make God famous when we tell others about who He is and the good things He has done. When people know Jesus, God’s glory is known and shown (2 Corinthians 4:5-6).
3. To Give Hope to Others- Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
4. Because we Are Gods Spokespeople: 2 Cor 5:18-20 “All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.
In what ways can we share our Faith?
1. Social Media
2. In Person
How can we share our faith on Social Media?
1. Share Testimony of What God has done for you.
2. Share Scripture
3. Share posts from your church.
4. Share prayers and praises.
5. Share God-centered resources people need.
6. Share your love with others by leaving uplifting messages.
7. Share invitations for People to come to Jesus.
How to share in Person?
1. Have an Intentional mindset to talk about spiritual things with people.
2. Ask questions about their Story.
3. Share how your story relates to their story- Find Common grounds.
4. Share God's story, how He helped your story that relates to their story.
Pastor Rodney taught his church this past week the acronym L.I.F.E. and explains to us how someone can use that to help someone come to know Jesus.
L ove – Jesus sent his son for us
I solations – Sin isolates us from God
F orgiveness – Allows us to be restored and renewed in Christ
E Ternal Life – Our relationship with God gives us eternal life with Him.
To receive your copy of the Rethinking Life Everyday booklet. Click here
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to our Newsletter for your FREE T-shirt Today!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel