About this Episode
Hello and Welcome to the RIOT Podcast, a Christian podcast. Your hosts, Bob, Pete & Barry continue their talks about Prophecy and End times. In today’s broadcast, they will be discussing End times, who is the Anti-Christ. Happy Listening!
They start out the discussion by talking about the 70 weeks of Daniel, what is it and why is it relevant today?
In Daniel 9:25 “Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks, it shall be built again[a] with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.”
Israel’s timetable divided up over 70 groups of 7 years a total of 490 years. The first 69 groups of 7 years or 483 years counted the years from the going out of the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem to the coming anointed one.
THE ANTI-CHRIST - Scripture reveals that the anti-Christ will be a genius in intellect:
Daniel 8:23 “And at the latter end of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their limit, a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise.”
- A Genius in Commerce - Daniel 11:43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train.
- A Genius in War-Revelation 6:2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.
- A Genius In Speech- Daniel 11:36 He shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak astonishing things against the God of gods. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is decreed shall be done.
Are there Three Anti-Christ or Just one?
- A Genius In Politics- Revelations 17:11-12 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast.
- In Rev 13:1-10 John calls the Anti-Christ a Beast (He is a Satan-inspired individual that will rise to prominence in the tribulation time) (Thess 2:4 and Rev 13)
- 2 These 3 -Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Why do we think it is in Rome?
Rev 17:8-9 “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit[a] and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. 9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
- In Rev 13:11-12 - there is another beast called the False Profit who will control the economy. “Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,[a] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.”
Seven Hills of Rome, group of hills on or about which the ancient city of Rome was built. The original city of Romulus was built upon Palatine Hill.
We do not believe the Anti-Christ will be a Jew or Muslim, we believe he will rise up from Rome based on Daniel 7:3-8
Thanks for listening!
to our Newsletter
for your FREE T-shirt Today!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel