About this Episode
Welcome to today's RIOT Podcast, a Christian podcast. We are so glad you joined us today! In this episode of RIOT, Pete, Barry and Bob go deeper into Prophecy and End Times as they go through a book called "End Times in Chronological Order" by Ron Rhodes. Today they talk about the different views of the Rapture. There are views on pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, post-tribulation, as well as all Millennial. Pre-Tribulation is the point of view we are taking when it comes to the Rapture and we believe that the church will be spared.
There are 6 Reason why we believe in Pre Tribulation
1. Tribulation period is for Israel and not the Church. The prophecy in Dan 9 is talking about the end times and the 70 week of Tribulation is referencing Israel. Romans 11:5 it talks about the Fullness of the gentiles or the church must be completed before God comes back again.
2. In Rev 3:10 Jesus says he will keep the church from the hour of testing, or the wrath of God
3. In Rev 1-3 it talks about the church, in rev 4 onwards the church is not mention until rev 19 and we come back again with Christ.
4. Bible tells us in Colossians 3 that the church is to look for the coming of Jesus and not the antichrist coming. We are to beware of false prophets but look for Jesus coming
5. In Rev 4 it says Meta tauta, after these things. After what things well Rev 1-3 is talking about the church so after these things is after the church has been raptured. We get taken 2 chapters before the tribulation starts
6. In Rev 19 We the saints come back with him to the earth, so that to me says we're with him already.
● 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,4 that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
● John 14:1-3 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;1 believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
● 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:
● Revelation 3:10 for example Jesus promises the church in Philadelphia, I will keep you from the hours of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.
● Romans 5:9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
● 1 Thes 5:9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for your FREE T-shirt Today!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel