Welcome to today's RIOT Podcast, a Christian podcast - This is a 2 part series so please make sure you listen to both episodes, don't want to miss as the guys discuss the differences of living in religion versus living in freedom with Christ as Savior.
TODAY'S SHOW SPONSOR: Nona.fm
They begin by sharing 5 points of why Religions Suck and then go into further details by breaking down each point.
1. Religion Causes You to Condemn Yourself
2. Religion Causes You to Judge Others and Live a Life of Comparison
3. Religion Makes You Feel Like God Owes You
4. Religion Causes You to Live a Double Life
5. Religion Focuses on the How Instead of the Who
Part 1 is the discussion of points 1 and 2.
1. Religion Causes You to Condemn Yourself- It's never about us, it’s about Jesus. We are not to feel guilty about how we worship. For example; The moment we begin to read the Bible less or pray less, we oftentimes start to feel guilty. The truth is – we will never be able to pray enough, serve enough or read our Bible enough to earn anything from God. God doesn't love us because of what we have done; God loves us because of what Jesus has done for us. He desires devotion that is inspired by a relationship, not an obligation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for your FREE T-shirt Today!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel